The 2016 International Conference for the 5th East Asian Alliance of Sport Pedagogy
1. Venue: (會場場地、地址)
- National Taiwan Normal University 162, Section 1, Heping E. Rd., Taipei City 106, Taiwan
- December 2nd- 4th, 2016
- Leverage the Power of Active Educator in Physical Education
4. Organizing Committee
- Chairperson emeritus (榮譽理事長)(National Taiwan Sport University)
- Chairperson (理事長): Chien-Chih Chou (University of Taipei)
- Vice-Chairperson (副理事長): Ching-Ping Lin(National Taiwan Normal University)；Yuh-Chih Chen (National Taitung University)
- The Secretary General (秘書長): Chiung-Yun Hsu (University of Taipei)
- Planning & Meeting Affairs Division (規劃及議事行政組): Ching-Wei Chang (National Taiwan Normal University)
- General Affairs Division (總務組): Wen-Yi Wang (University of Taipei) Activity Division(活動組): Wen-Yi Wang (University of Taipei)
- External Affairs Division(對外行政事務組): Ching-Wei Chang (National Taiwan Normal University)
- Website: http://www.tassp.org.tw
5. Participation fee
- Regular member of the Korean Association of Sport Pedagogy and the Japan Society for Sport Pedagogy: Free Non-member: 3,000 NTD
6. Fee for Reception Party
- 1,500 NTD
7. Important Dates
- Abstract/Paper submission due: September 30, 2016
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: October, 17, 2016
- Early registration deadline: October, 15, 2016
- Registration deadline: October 25, 2016
- Announcement of Tentative Program October 30, 2016
8. Call for Papers
Full Papers and Abstracts are invited to submit. All submissions to the conference will be reviewed by at least two independent peers for technical merit and content. Interesting topics are listed below for your reference only, and not limited to the following topics
- Adapted Physical Education – Strategies and best practices for teaching physical education to students with disabilities.
- Administration/Supervision/Leadership- Strategies for managing and evaluating physical education curricula and teachers; unifying teacher needs with school goals to improve student learning.
- Curriculum/Instruction/Assessment- Teaching ideas, tools and strategies for assessing student growth and developing and implementing effective K-12 standards-based physical education curriculum and instruction.
- Professional Preparation – Preparing physical education professionals for success in P-12 schools, including preparation in the disciplines within kinesiology.
- Technology – Appropriate uses of technology for instruction and evaluation in school physical education.
School Health Education
- Administration/Supervision/Leadership – Strategies managing and evaluating health education curricula and teachers; unifying teacher needs with school goals to improve student learning; implementation of the WSCC model.
- Curriculum/Instruction/Assessment – Curriculum development/implementation and skills-based health education instructional strategies that meet the needs of all learners, including various health education content areas, based on the National Health Education Standards; strategies for assessing student growth.
- Professional Preparation – Preparing health education professionals for success in P-12 schools, including Areas of Responsibility of Certified Health Education Specialists.
- Technology – Appropriate uses of technology for instruction and evaluation in school health education.
- Coaching – Research, strategies and best practices that directly relate to on-the-field-of-play coach and athlete behaviors.
- Coaching Education – Research, strategies and best practices that directly relate to the creation, implementation and evaluation of programs designed to educate and train coaches.
- Organization and Administration – Strategies and best practices for implementation, management and administration of sports in and outside of school, including hiring/firing of coaches, legal issues, facility design, budget management, fundraising and coach evaluation.
- Diversity and Inclusiveness – Strategies, best practices and research surrounding sport and the rights of all individuals, no matter their gender, race, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, or disability, to participate and compete.
You must choose either oral presentation or poster presentation and submit only one abstract as first author. The abstract should be written in English in Word software and be no longer than 2,500 characters (about 400 words). The abstract structure will be as title, authors, affiliations, heading, and keywords. The heading (including background, methods, results, and conclusion) should be written in a single paragraph. Accepted papers will be scheduled for poster or oral presentation.-Please submit your abstract on the Website: ( http://www.tassp.org.tw)
National Taiwan Normal University
162, Section 1, Heping E. Rd., Taipei City 106, Taiwan
- Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details and additional information will be forthcoming shortly on the conference website (http://www.tassp.org.tw ).
Download Guideline＞＞2016 EAASP program revised